Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hanging at Home

Compared to skydiving, the rest of my short trip home was quite relaxing. On Saturday we were able to run over to St Paul so I could see Court's new place down by William Mitchell. She found the greatest little studio just a 5 minute walk from campus. This is a shot of her in the place before she totally transformed it into a sophisticated, pretty & lovely apartment totally worthy of a magazine spread (I'll ask Courts if I can post some of the pictures of her place - she could honestly be an interior designer......it can be her backup plan ;) haha)

Later on Saturday a whole crew of family member showed up for an impromptu pool party. Grandma and her boyfriend Mike were first to arrive. I may be biased (but I don't think so) - isn't G'ma the most beautiful 70+ year old you've ever seen!? I think I already have more wrinkles than her....


Grandpa & Acey, the Middleton's, the Lyreks and the Eagan Hofflander's all came over to swim...

or observe the swimmers.

I already gave you a sneak peak of Court's doing yoga but here are a few more from our "shoot" on Sunday. She is so incredibly strong and controlled.

I may be a zen master but she is definitely the yogi in the family!

As always, the weekend went by too fast and before I knew it 10pm rolled around and I was on the plane headed for London. There are few things in life I love more then a relaxing weekend with family - why can't they last forever? And the same goes for Minnesota summers! Love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment