Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fleet Week

Each year, San Francisco hosts "Fleet Week" - when the naval ships come into the Bay and the Blue Angels put on an incredible airshow.

The few days leading up to the official show, the group does some practice runs around the Bay. Since our office is on the edge of the financial district and 19 stories up, we get a fantastic sneak peak of the show. Both of these are taken from the balcony at the office.

Andrew was out of town, but I joined some friends at a rooftop party to see the official airshow on Saturday. Kate and Lincoln moved from our London office to San Francisco at the beginning of the year. We've quickly become great friends and are thrilled to help them celebrate their wedding in a few months in London.

It was clearly a gorgeous day and a fun reason to hang out with friends in the sunshine.

Sometimes I'm not sure I'd make it through the workday if my dear friend Kate wasn't there. We are always laughing and being silly.....I'm so thankful to have her in my life!

I'm still a bit behind in my blogging, but slowly I'm closing the gap. Thanks for being loyal followers!


No comments:

Post a Comment