By "SUP" I mean Stand Up Paddleboarding. Clearly ;)
My coworkers are freakishly active people. Almost every weekend a crew of 3-6 get together to cycle, windsurf, run, kiteboard, etc. A few weekends ago we all met up in Sausalito to go stand up paddleboarding. Toshi (in the orange sweater below) has all of his own gear and gave us a quick lesson, then we were off.
Kate and I were considerably slower and less competitive than the boys so we chose to mosey around the bay and play with the harbor seals. The seals loved us! They came right up to our boards and swam alongside us. They just wanted to be "one of the girls" and I really can't blame them ;)
After making our way back to shore we all changed out of our wet suits to head over to "fish." for an awesome fish lunch in the sunshine.
In addition to being blessed with an amazing husband, family and friends (it's corny but true! if you're reading this then chances are you are one of these amazing people!), I'm blessed to have some of the most fun-loving people I know as coworkers 5 days a week.
.jpg)
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of you. Paddle boarding is the one thing I have yet to try and I've been close so many times. That is so great that you have so many wonderful people surrounding you. :)
Post a Comment