Saturday, June 8, 2013

Willie & Steph are gettin' hitched!

We all saw it coming and Andrew and I had a bit of an inside scoop (Willie designed and had Steph's ring made through the same gal that did mine back home) but it was still to fun to see the pure joy and excitement on Steph's face. Willie planned a picnic and night away up by Point Reyes. It was super windy at the beach, which apparently blew sand into their kabobs cooking on the grill and actually knocked over the camera just moment before the big event. Willie had setup the camera to video his proposal - everything except the actual proposal is captured on video including this last snapshot before the camera took a serious nose dive into the sand. These two are so darned cute :)


Since we knew March 15th was going to be the big day, Andrew and I hosted a mini engagement dinner celebration at our place. We even brought out the fancy wine glasses and printed napkins. So adult, huh?! ;) Ohh and the random incense sticks were Andrew's addition....I tried to take them off the table multiple times, but he wasn't having any of it and kept putting them back on the table. Such a weirdo.


The silly grins were all around and I'm not going to lie, while the boys played video games later that night, the three of us logged onto Pinterest to start looking at color palates and dresses. So wonderfully predictable. ha!


I love every single one of these people.


And can't wait to celebrate the much anticipated Wisconsin nuptials on January 10th. The countdown is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment