For important things (and some not so important things) we use one of the greatest internet tools ever created, Skype.
Two years in a row now, Andrew and I have setup our dinning room for carving in front of the computer while Mom, Dad and Courts carve in my parent's kitchen back in Edina. It's totally dorky and lame, but we don't care -- we also dye Easter eggs over Skype haha
Note Dad, Mom & Courts smiling on the computer screen :)
I don't have pictures of Mom and Court's pumpkins but my mom did an old school jack 0 lantern one and a silly ghost one. Courts carved an INCREDIBLE skull with skeleton hands.
I opted for a witch and her brewing kettle.
Andrew is artistic, there's not doubt about that. But I was pretty certain his artistic talents were relatively concentrated in the musical arts....he really surprised me with this work of art...so cool!
I hope you all were able to enjoy a pumpkin carving session with the ones you love.
Have a very happy (and safe) Halloween!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment