Tuesday, November 23, 2010

p.s. yes...I chopped it!

Two weeks ago I finally bit the bullet and chopped off ~10 inches :) Not only does my new haircut feel fresh and light, but a great organization helping some sweet little girls also benefited.

With all of that hair I was able to donate 2 pony tails to Children With Hairloss - a non profit organization in Michigan that provides wigs free of charge to children experiencing hairloss due to a variety of medical conditions.

I know this is kind of a gross picture, but I couldn't get over how much hair I had! It was time to go and donating it to Children With Hairloss made the decision to 'chop it' easy :)


3 comments:

Karen Jones said...

So proud of you! What a great way to help some suffering little ones. Love you,
Karen

Karen Jones said...

PS - will miss you at Thanksgiving. Have fun with Katie and Adam and greet them for us. Hope to make a SF trip some time next couple of months, early Jan. - when is best?

Linda said...

What a loving gift. You are a special gal.

We are so proud of you. ;)

Love, Mom and Dad

Post a Comment