Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where was Andrew?

The most perceptive of you, my loyal blog followers, may have been asking yourself after my last post -- where was Andrew? Why is there a self portrait of you in front of the TV?

Well, let's just say that when a bunch of chemical engineers get together to play in an ultimate frisbee league injuries abound.


When making what was I'm sure an epic catch last Saturday, Andrew came down on his right knee wrong and hyperextended it. For two days he was layed up in bed, not able to put any pressure on it.

On Monday he was referred to a sports medicine doctor.......turns out he has internal bruising and actually tore part of his calf muscle. Poor guy.

Hopefully he heals within the next 23 days because that's when Katie and Adam arrive!!!! Woohoo :)



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh no...that had to hurt horribly! (I am not even a PT yet but I know that isn't good... :)

Post a Comment