Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chicago

One of the stops on my 7 state nationwide tour (sometimes mixing business and pleasure on one trip just works out! Love being able to see family and friends!) was Chicago.

I got in early on a Tuesday evening and ran into my hotel (the Four Seasons...roughing it, I know ha) to change before going out to dinner with one of my best girlfriends Nicole. She's studying at Northwestern to get her doctorate in physical therapy.

After dinner we walked over to the John Hancock building for a drink with my cousin Danyelle. It's a totally touristy thing to do but the view really is spectacular. Check it out...

Nicole actually arrives in Berkeley THIS THURSDAY. Horraaayyyyy. She came out last fall and is making a quick trip out here this weekend before starting her first of three clinicals. At the end of the month she's off to Little Rock.

Danyelle is doing wonderfully. We got to check out her new classroom (she teaches preschool) and catch up on life.

This has to be the best view from any ladies room I've ever been in ;) Can anyone top this?

While it's often hard to have family and friends spread out all over the country, other times I love it! Visiting awesome cities and people is one of the great perks of this job :)


1 comment:

Nicole said...

YAY!! So excited to spend the weekend with the the Jones Family!! See you soon.

Post a Comment