Monday, July 25, 2011

Two Years!

Today we're celebrating our two year anniversary! I can't believe how quickly two years has gone by, and even more unbelievable is how quickly the last 8 years have flown by!

Our dating anniversary is just 11 days before our wedding anniversary. Mom quipped that we had "made it past the seven year itch" haha I know this is sappy, but allow me to gush for just 2 seconds... I can honestly say that I love Andrew more with each passing year. I'm the luckiest girl :)

I know lots of brides feel like their wedding went by in such a flash that they barely remember it....thankfully I remember all of the special moments and loved each and every one of them. Our wedding day will forever be one of the best days of our life together.

Happy Anniversary, Babe! Here's to many, many more years full of adventures.


4 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE the last picture! it's one of my all time favorites of you two.. Happy Anniversary!!

Nicole said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary!! Hope you two had a wonderful day (or at least evening) together :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary!

Katie Lee said...

Hey your wedding day was one of the best days of our lives! Happy Anniversary!

Post a Comment