Monday, June 4, 2012

Bon Voyage Steph & Mo

By now I'm sure you're all familiar with my close girl friends out here - Steph, Amy and Maureen. Last month we lost Steph and today we lost Maureen. Oh the tragedy! Luckily I still have Amy :) Andrew and Eric (Amy's husband) are the same year so I know for sure that she won't be leaving me as well haha


Steph moved back to MN to go back to school to become a registered dietitian. She's a Gopher again! We hosted a classy wine & cheese party at our house with 30 guests to wish them well.


Maureen, along with her husband Sean, are moving to a suburb of Chicago where Sean recently got a job. They're in the process of buying house and are super excited to start the next chapter of their life.


I love each of these beautiful girls and am so thankful to have them in my life. I'm a little sad that our Wives/Girlfriend Club is breaking up but am excited to have a few more vacation destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment