Hi All! I'm interrupting my scheduled Grand Canyon posts to bring you two fun updates...
#1: Two friends of our through Peter Frey were nominated for a Grammy this week!! Joe and Justin are awesome guys and totally deserve every success that has come their way. Check out the Okee Dokee Brothers on you tube, their website and the StarTrib.
Okee Dokee Brothers website (link)
Star Tribune article (link)
#2: We've had the pleasure of hosting Taylor since last Friday (his gf Kali was here through Tuesday as well), and on Tuesday evening Ryan arrived in CA, his new home. That's right - Ry moved here!! yay!! Anyways, the boys jumped in Ryan's truck and headed up to Tahoe for a couple days of skiing and general debauchery.
Don't ya wish you were up in Tahoe right now - man I love that place!!! (sigh......)
1 comment:
Beautiful Tahoe shot. And yes I do wish we were there!
Post a Comment