How is it that January always seems to fly by SO FAST?! Geezzzz!!
Anyways, I have a few family photos from Christmas Eve with the Hofflander side of the family that I've been wanting to share.
Grandpa and Acey always host Christmas Eve and the attendance numbers have grown over recent years as many of us grandkids have gotten married. The newest addition, actually maybe we can call it an addition and a half, are Ryan Anderson and baby Hofflander-Anderson. Eeeeek! We're all so excited for him to come!!
There's nothing I love more than a white Christmas with tons of family. Chatting in early December with friends about Christmas plans made me realize how lucky we are to have a big, multi-day Christmas celebration with multiple sides of the family.
The grand-girls (missing just Michelle). Next year we'll have another addition - Daniel and Kristen Andrew are getting married in July in Kansas! And no her name is not a typo - still freaks me out in a funny way that her name is Kristen Andrew ;)
One more time with spouses and the boys included.
Twins?? There's no question what Courts will look down the road haha
The night always goes by quickly with good food, lots of laughing and catching-up. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the new year. I have more pics to share from our trip home and finally a free weekend to try and get this little blog back up to speed!

No comments:
Post a Comment