Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break in AZ

For spring break Andrew and I headed down to Arizona to visit Nini and Poppa and to see Northern Arizona University, where Caroline attends school.

It was great to see Nini and Poppa in their new home. They're both doing well and are happy to be in a new place. We had fun visiting NAU in Flagstaff, AZ with Caroline and Jim as well. We were able to see her dorm room and some of the buildings where her classes are held.

One of the days we were in Flagstaff Andrew and I dropped Caroline and Jim off at the ski hill before heading the the Grand Canyon. I had never been there before - what a sight! We spent the afternoon hiking down into the canyon and back up (unfortunately).

In the middle of the week we spent a couple of days at Karen and Jim's new home in Prescott, AZ (picture below). It's a beautiful home and we can't wait to come back and visit!









No comments:

Post a Comment