Our hope is to have nearly everything lined up before we leave for Asia on May 20th. Thankfully we're on track to accomplish this goal. Only the little details are left now.
Since I get a lot of the same questions from curious people about the wedding, I thought I'd just post the answers here for all to see . . .
"Have you picked out your wedding dress?" - Yes, I have. You'll all have to wait to see it on the big day though.
"Have you picked out the bridesmaid dresses?" - Yes, all 5 of my attendants have been sized and the dresses are on their way. Again, you'll have to wait to see them though ;)
"Are you going on a honeymoon?" - We are not going on a honeymoon right after the wedding since we'll just have gotten back from Asia and we're planning on moving to CA on August 1st. Our hope is to do a long weekend in August in Napa,CA.
"Exactly how long have you two been together?" - Come July we'll have been together for 6 years!!
Most of you know all of our attendants for the wedding - but, if you don't, here is a little snapshot of each so you know who is who at the wedding!
Here are all of Andrew's groomsmen and their parents. These boys have stuck together since middle school, and even earlier. From L to R: Rob Crane, Paul O'Neill, Andrew Jones, Geoff Krug and Taylor Larson.
Andrew's best man is his brother, Ryan.

My sister will be my maid-of-honor.

Nicole Prince and I met while studying abroad in Leeds, England. We've stayed great friends ever since returning to the States. Some might even say I'm a pseudo-roommate at their house.

Katie Jurgenson and I met in a business statistics class sophomore year. Where you see me, you'll probably see her - and vice versa :)

Katie Hannon and I met at church camp in middle school and have been friends ever since. We've also had a great time being roommates for 3 years while at the U of M.

Caroline Jones (Andrew's twin sister) is another one of my beautiful bridesmaids!
1 comment:
Thanks for introducing everyone! I'm so excited for the wedding! Now we just need to jewelry;)
Post a Comment