The group: Me, Dan, Andrew, Chrissy, Paul and Heather is the one taking the picture :)

Paul busting a move! I love what Heather did with the lights behind him.

Before going to Supper Club, Paul and Chrissy invited us over for a home-cooked supper. They made an incredible spread of asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes and spiced beef. YUM!!
Dan and Heather. Dan is another PhD student at Berkeley. Andrew first met Dan in IT Honors at the U of M - since moving out here we've hung out with them a number of times :)
The guy in the blue bunny costume is one of the "performers" at the club who walks around for entertainment. It was quite interesting ... we felt very out of place being a group of Midwesterners haha
I always love hanging out with my hubby no matter where we are - even a totally bizarre club ;)

It was a long, fun, exhausting evening. I don't understand how people can do this every weekend!?!? Apparently we're an old married couple already hehe
K
No comments:
Post a Comment