Work flew me back to Minnesota for two meetings yesterday (Monday). Luckily I was able to hop an early flight home on Saturday - it was great to spend some time with mom, dad and Courts since our last trip was so busy.
I forgot how beautiful the fall leaves are in Minnesota.

On Saturday night Court's and I completed our Halloween pumpkin carving tradition - we've never missed a year yet!



Can you tell what they are? You may need to use your imagination...


Court's pumpkin is the one on the top - it's a boy hiding behind a blanket because he's scared of the ghost in the window.
Mine is on the bottom - it's a scary goblin guy peaking through the blinds.

I was able to grab a quick coffee with Nicole on Sunday morning before going over to Aunt Julie and Uncle Greg's for Hofflander winter birthdays. It was the first time the fam had seen her without her braces - doesn't she look beautiful!!

I LOVED being able to spend time with my sister :)

There are a few more pictures from the weekend that I will put up later. For now, I hope you enjoy these.
K
3 comments:
That looks so fun. I love your pumpkins! It's great that you're getting a good does of MN fall during your first fall in CA.
Great pictures! Loved having you and Courtney with us for the weekend. Love Mom and Dad
You two are amazing pumpkin carvers! Glad you got to spend some time enjoying your family!
Post a Comment