Thursday, October 29, 2009

View From the Top

It's hard to believe but I've been at Albourne now for almost a month now!

I'm still really enjoying getting to know my coworkers and learning the ropes of private equity. I've been fortunate enough to travel a few times (twice to LA and once to Minneapolis) but I don't mind being in the office either - we have one of the most incredible views in the whole city!!

Here are a few pictures from our office. When I look over my shoulder while sitting at my desk this is the gorgeous view I get to look at - how lucky am I!?!?




Pictures don't do it justice... Guess you'll all just have to come visit us and make a trip down to the Financial District for lunch and a tour of the office ;)

K

1 comment:

Katie Lee said...

I can't wait to come and see your beautiful city. It looks perfect!

Post a Comment