Monday, June 21, 2010

The Car

The weekend my parents were in town seemed to revolve around the car...

The 5 of us once again crammed into my tiny Eclipse to attend Tessy's graduation party up in Sac on the 12th. It was tight but oddly fun at the same time to all be together with so few distractions.

Once at the Calnero's, we were having such a great time sitting out by the pool under the gazebo that I didn't take a single picture all night! As soon as I get some pics from Aunt Carol of the party I will put them up.

Again on Sunday, our morning revolved around the car. While Mom and I went to church, Dad and Andrew changed the oil in my car and did a bunch of other 'car stuff'. I don't know what they did.....but she purrs happily again.


I love how casual and fun it is to have my family in town - it's like no time has passed at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment