It rained in the morning but let up in the afternoon. Right on cue, as soon as we got on campus the sun came out to bless our stroll through campus and down Telegraph Avenue.
Adam and Katie in front of the Campanile - a Cal landmark towering high enough that I can even see it from my office :)
Sather Gate - probably one of the more recognizable parts of campus...often frequented by protesters and preachers...

Next, we made our way to Andrew's building. After peaking in lab we went up a couple of floors to catch a glimpse of the gorgeous sunset and view of the city, campus & Golden Gate Bridge.
After witnessing this incredible sunset over the City and Pacifc Ocean we pulled out some of the goodies we got earlier in the day at Berkeley Bowl and hunkered down in the living room for dinner and games in front of a fire (which Katie and I made - thank you very much!).
Saturday was quite simply fantastic. I wish we could hang out in front of a warm fire, sipping hot chololate w/ Kahlua with the Lee's every weekend! ;)
1 comment:
I think it is safe to say we would ALL love Berkeley with tour guides like you two!
Post a Comment