I have to tell you all - it is fantastic to live in an area others view as a true destination! We have really enjoyed hosting tons of guests over the past 22 months (can you believe it's almost been 2 years?!) and are always proud to show off the beautiful Bay Area. Those of you who have made the trek out to this gorgeous place can attest to the area's endless
activities and natural beauty. And those of you who have yet to visit - get out here!! :)
Late in April we had our 15
th visitors (I think....). Dwayne and Rob came out for a week of sightseeing and hanging out. Dwayne was Andrew's camp counselor all the way back in middle school! I feel old being able to say that was 'over a decade ago.'
haha
The boys toured the city, campus and Andrew's lab. However,
everyone's favorite memory was having a picnic on Indian rock and watching the sun set over the Bay. Perched up on the rock you can see the entire bay from Oakland, over SF and the Golden Gate Bridge to the Pacific Ocean and all the way north past Richmond. I would venture to say that is it THE best view of the area. Come visit us and I'll prove it to you ;)
Rob, Dwayne and Andrew are laughing and eating endlessly - not a bad way to live, I suppose.


It would be hard to argue that we don't have a pretty wonderful setup out here. The only thing missing is all of you - so come visit us!!! Hotel Jones is open for business.
No comments:
Post a Comment