Sunday, June 5, 2011

Known trip to MN

At the beginning of May I flew home to spend a week with JUST COURTS! Mom and Dad were at St. Simon's Island with Grandma Jan, Uncle Bob, Diane, Uncle David and Aunt Carol (how fun is that?!) I'm rather selfish when it comes to spending time with my sister, so I was thrilled to have all to myself ;)

We celebrated Cince de Mayo with fajitas and virgin margaritas. We're so wild, I know!!

I try to see the little girls every time I come home. They are totally different every time I see them. It's incredible! They are so sweet -- if only they'd stop growing so fast!

I love each of these girls soo much. The little munchkins are too freakin' cute!

Aunt Kelly couldn't make it to dinner so we brought the party to her. We can have fun anywhere, anytime :)

Proof we really can have fun anywhere -- even in the YMCA lobby haha

Mom and Dad came back just in time to celebrate Mother's Day. Needless to say, Mom couldn't be happier to have her two girls home to celebrate. We made her a big brunch and opened gifts -- but I think us being there together was her favorite part of the day.

Even though it was Mother's Day, Padre reaped the benefits too -- omelets made to order and a choreographed number performed by Courts and myself (we have this dorky habit of making up dances to random songs). And NO, I don't have a video of it. You wish ;)

Alas, before heading to the airport we had one of our family photo sessions, something I'm sure you've all come to expect. Dad and Mindy love taking 30-50 pictures in a row..... ;)




Only Dad knew that 5 days later I'd be back to surprise Courts on her graduation. I do have video of that. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Such a cute family!!

Courtney said...

What a great trip! :)

Post a Comment