Monday, June 20, 2011

Twins Win!

A few weeks ago we went to cheer on the Twins to a victory over the Oakland Athletics. The stadium may be old and grimy but what red blooded American doesn't love an outdoor baseball game!? Especially when the 'good guys' win in then 10th inning!!

Alan and Andrew. Alan coordinated this fun outing. Andrew was enjoying it so much he asked if we could go to the "batting range" sometime.......oohh chemical engineers and sports.

I told him we could go to the batting cage if he asked nicely ;)

Tomorrow night a big group of us are making our way to the gorgeous, new SF Giants stadium in San Francisco to watch the Twin (hopefully) win again. The forecast says sunny and 80*. Summer baseball games are great, cheap entertainment!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I STILL haven't been to Target Field .. I am a bad Minnesotan ..

Post a Comment