Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MN Stragglers

The last few snapshots from MN...

We have GREAT neighbors on our street -- including this little guy. He was so excited to have a cheering section at one of his baseball games. We agree with his mom, "He's so cool!" ;)

Courtney has been babysitting these two for years now. I remember when Pinky (the pipsqueak's nickname) was born and holding her when she was only about a week old. Courtney and I love playing with her -- she is so goofy and always makes us laugh!

Despite talking to Mindy over Skype relatively frequently (no joke! haha), I'm always missing her!!! We're pretty much inseparable when I'm home....

Our whole family is pretty much obsessed with her -- she's too dang cute! Everyone loves her ;)

Unfortunately, Courts was called in for jury duty on Monday and Tuesday which meant we only got to hang out at lunch those days. Aside from having less time to hang out, Courts was actually kind of excited about being called in (only a lawyer-to-be would be excited about jury duty hahaha).

Both days we made the best of the situation and had lunch downtown, followed by a stroll in the sunshine.


After 5 months of planning I was so excited to see everything fall into place. The surprise was epic, the graduation was a true family milestone and the happiness was overflowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment