Monday, March 12, 2012

I LOVE Pinterest

Have you all heard of Pinterest? My friends and sister and I are obsessed. Check it out here: http://pinterest.com/kristenhjones/

One of the best parts of Pinterest is the endless list to great craft projects. There are literally thousands of crafty ladies out there with some really brilliant and creative ideas. My two girlfriends Steph and Amy (whom you all will recognize by now I'm sure) decided that we should have a Pinterest Craft Day - each of us chose a craft we had been wanting to try and brought materials for all 3 of us.

We made coasters with pretty paper, mini white boards in picture frames and painted wall art.

Steph hard at work writing out the lyrics she later attached to her purple canvas. The letters are made out of puffy-paint so they bring a great 3D element to the painting.

Amy helping to get the creative juices flowing with pink champagne :) It was pretty much the epitome of girliness in the Sacia house that night.

I love my coasters! Such a practical craft! I think Andrew even likes this one haha


I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday evening. These girls are amazing.

Now go check out Pinterest! But beware of the addiction to 'pinning' which will likely ensue...

No comments:

Post a Comment