Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Miami

Having a busy work travel schedule is not always a bad thing.....
case in point....
Last month I spent 4 days down in Miami meeting with various managers. I didn't have much free time but I was able to sneak in a trip to South Beach :)
I will admit that traveling alone is not nearly as fun as traveling with friends or your sweetie. I got a bit sappy wishing Andrew was with me to take in this gorgeous view. I can't wait to be on the beach in Cyprus at the end of June!!
Soon enough our first true vacation in years will come and I CAN'T WAIT!!! We travel a lot and visit friends and family a lot (which I am incredibly grateful for) but it's not the same as just relaxing with your spouse for a few days with no distractions and no stresses aside from where to eat dinner that night or which bathing suit to wear ;)
If you haven't seen the ocean in a few months, years or decades then book a trip out to Hotel Jones and we'll get you your fix!!

No comments:

Post a Comment