Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Smile for the camera!

I had meant to post these before our trip but (as always) about a million things got added to my to-do list right before leaving and sadly my blogging got pushed to the bottom of the list....

Anyways - Courts had the brilliant idea to do a mother/daughter photo session for mother's day this year when I was in town. After getting our hair and makeup done we had an hour long photo shoot and as you all know by now, we are not camera shy....

The photographer took about 100 shots and this is the one we picked, after ooing and ahhing at the other 99 hahaha (I'm pretty sure the gal showing us all of the options thought we were a little kooky)


Not being ones to waste a good hair and makeup day, we then went home and took a bunch of pictures in the backyard. That's normal - right?!? ;)





Before the rain came we snapped a few more mother/daughter shots. These are two of my faves!


Pretty much describes each of us in a nutshell.....


I've said it before, but I'll say it again - I'm blessed with the best family ever. My mom and sister are my best friends and despite their ability to drive be absolutely crazy I wouldn't trade them for anything. Call your mom and siblings today and tell them how much you love them!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yay! Great pics, but then again I am 100% bias...haha! Love my girls. I had so much fun that day. What a wonderful Mother's Day gift. :) xoxoxo Mom

Post a Comment