Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's shocking, but true...

TODAY my amazingly talented and deserving momma moved to New Jersey!

Yes, I said MOVED. Not visiting. Not checking it out. MOVED!!! And we're all super excited about it :)

Dad will be joining her shortly and I'll have more details in a couple of weeks once she gets in the swing of things, but for now check out their temporary company condo digs......


Not bad at all ;)

I actually go to NYC for work way more frequently than I go to MN so there's a great chance that I'll get to see my parents more frequently now and we already have a few trips in the works. Sometimes I am shocked at how amazingly blessed we are.

I'll be sharing more details of this huge family change/shift/adventure as this new chapter in my parent's life unfolds, but for now all I can say is, "Yiippppeeeee! You're going to rock your new job mom!"

New Jersey - get ready for us!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks Kristen. Great picture of the Condo. Our unit is the one dead center between the trees on Level Three of this four story building. :) We have a great pool view which lights up at night with blue and purple colored lights. Looking forward to having lots of visiters!! XO Mom

Post a Comment