They took swabs of our throats and then blood samples. So until we hear back from the CDC tomorrow we are on "Home Isolation" on authority of the Taiwan Government. We'll keep you posted on our results. If the test comes back negative we will be free to go, if it comes back positive then we will have to spend a week in the hospital.
This was taken before the CDC decided to make our night a little more interesting . . .
This is my cousin Michelle and her new husband, Evan.
Me getting my blood drawn - I didn't feel as happy as I look
Andrew did better than I did . . .
These are the government documents saying that we have agreed to home isolation. They gave us antibiotics that we must take for the next 10 days. Barb gave us a little good luck charm from Hong Kong - an item much needed by us right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment