Friday, June 19, 2009

Misc. Pictures I've Wanted to Add

Along the way there have been some pictures that I wanted to add but didn't have the time to . . . now I have a few minutes, so here they are :)

Every intersection looks like a scooter marathon about to start.


On the long bus rides we watch movies on our little Eee PC - the little boys on the bus were totally entranced by it :)


There were many monks around in both Thailand and Cambodia - they use umbrellas to shade themselves from the sun. I didn't get a picture of it but we also saw monks getting rides on the back of scooters - a funny/odd sight.


A typical rural home in Cambodia.


Monkeys roamed around at Angkor Wat. We fed them so they liked us.


This is Harmon and our tuk tuk driver that I mentioned. You can also see the tuk tuk behind us - a covered cart pulled behind a scooter in this case.


The little kids trying to sell you stuff were endless - but often super cute . . .


McDonald's in Thailand - Andrew and Ronald are being very polite in this picture with a traditional greeting.


Funny sign. Note the "Probably" in the tag line :)


In Malaysia we stopped in a bat cave on the way to the hide - you can see all of the bats hanging behind Andrew. Lucky for you, you can't smell the cave!


We're off to Halong Bay, Vietnam in the morning for a 3 day, 2 night excursion.

K & A

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This was my favorite post yet!!

Post a Comment