Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7 Years & No Itch

Today marks our 7 year dating anniversary -- I can't believe it!!! High school sweethearts, we met and started dating when I was just 15 years old.

It's incredible to think about all of the amazing adventures we've shared over the past 7 years...

High School Graduation 2005

the most exciting of which has been getting married! On the 25th of this month we will celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary.

As we make preparations to help Nini and Poppa celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary this September in Arizona, I so look forward to mine and Andrew's journey together. Hopefully #60 doesn't sneak up on us too quickly, but nonetheless, I can't wait :)


1 comment:

Aunt Carol said...

I absolutely love the picture of you and Andrew on your wedding day in front of the red church door. Quite striking! Love you both and miss you. Happy anniversary!

Post a Comment