Courts and I have had the greatest past 5 days exploring Norway; I can honestly say it is one of, if not THE most beautiful country I have ever been to.
We began in Oslo; took the trian up to Fall to see our family farm; trained to Flam to take the ferry to Balestrand; and, just today, took the ferry through the famous Naerofjord on our journey over to the western coast. Tonight is our last night in Norway - we made it to Bergen this afternoon - and tomorrow we will fly to Sweden.
Sorry there are no pictures - it has been difficult to find computers (or the time haha). I will try to post a few in Amsterdam on Monday or Tuesday.
Farvel for now...
4 comments:
OMG I am painfully missing Norway and you! It is the most amazing place in the whole world. One day we'll all go back there together. ;) Enjoy this time in your life.
Have a blast with Courtney! Wish we were there with you. Want to hear more about the family farm. Aunt Carol
Hi Sweet Girls.
We can't wait to see the photos! Dad and I love the fact that the two of you are traveling together and sharing this amazing memory. Be safe. Be smart. Have fun!
Love you both! Mom and Dad
Dearest daughter-in-law,
Cannot wait to see the pictures. So glad you are having such a terrific, historical, ancestral experience. Enjoy! Love and hugs to both you and Courtney. And pass some lovin' along to Andrew when you see him.
Karen and Jim
Post a Comment