Monday, January 4, 2010

One of the many reasons...

we love living in California - hiking in January in t-shirts!!

This past weekend was gorgeous. We played tennis in t-shirts on Friday, hiked in t-shirts on Saturday and got a little sun burnt walking around campus in 60* and sunny weather on Sunday. Ahh to be a Californian....

Here are some pics from our hike. The trees are massive - so cool.



Things are starting to get green from the winter rains.


My parents got us a new camera for Christmas (so generous, I know) and we are totally obsessed with it. It's amazing!! It has tons of settings and capabilities than our old one didn't - we're still learning...this is a practice shot.




Andrew testing out our new camera's video function:




2 comments:

Heather said...

T-Shirts?!?!? I'm so jealous. Between you and your t-shirts and Katie being cold when it's 35 degrees, I might just go crazy. :)
Check out the weather for MN right now. Jealous, jealous, jealous...

Anonymous said...

Terrific pictures! And we LOVE it when you and Katie post videos. Really helps us feel like we're part of your big adventures in your new locations!

And, yeah, I'm with Heather....Jealous!!!

Post a Comment