Saturday, May 29, 2010

Birthday

On Thursday I woke up to a delicious breakfast (at 5:20AM, yes, that's when I get up...); Andrew had made pancakes, eggs, bacon, yogurt and OJ. It was such a great way to start a wonderful birthday!

Eventually I dragged myself away from the beautiful spread of food on the table and got ready to go to work. At work, I plugged away until lunch when I, again, overindulged -- work catered in food to help celebrate my birthday :)

Back at home after work I opened my gifts (thank you again everyone!) before heading out for a night on the town. The flowers on the table are by "birthday flowers". It's a tradition in our family to get flowers each birthday morning, and this year I got my favorites -- peonies!

Before heading to Sex and the City 2 we had dinner at P.F. Chang's and some fun drinks to get in the SATC spirit.

Even Andrew prepared for the movie haha

Dessert and then we were off to the movie theater. What luck that SATC2 came out and Courts was in town on my birthday!?

So full, so happy, so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment