I realize it is totally ridiculous to do a Halloween post when Christmas is quickly approaching but some of these pictures are just too funny to be lost in the depths of my computer forever....
As has become our new tradition, we carved pumpkins with Mom, Courts & Grandma over Skype a few weeks before Halloween. Because it was almost 80* in Berkeley that day, my pumping lasted less than 24 hours before it caved in and start to rot. Sad.

But it was cute for that one night. Boo!

Each year the first year ChemE class has to throw a party for everyone else. We got ready over at Willie & Steph's place. It only made sense for the two LARP'ers to get into character before heading over to the party. For those of you who don't remember what LARPing is - you can refresh yourself here:
LARPing.

I don't have my nose and whiskers on but for those of you who have a good imagination, clearly I am dressed up as Puss in Boots. Clearly.....;)

Love this couple! They're happy to be just as ridiculous as we are. Which is evidenced by Steph's Elvis impersonation.
Andrew and Eric play zombie video games together every chance they get, so it only made sense for Eric to put on his best Zombie moves. The open sores we actually oozing! Eww!

Elvis, Puss in Boots and Mrs. Zombie - aka Steph, me and Amy.

Hard to believe this is the third ChemE Halloween Party I've been to. The years are flying by.
No comments:
Post a Comment