After attending a lot of information sessions and talking to dozens of students and advisors about which Professor's lab he would like to work in, Andrew has officially joined a lab group.
Drum roll please...
He will join the ... Enrique Iglesia group!!!!!!
Okay, not that Enrique Iglesias - this Enrique Iglesia :)
Andrew really likes the other students in Iglesia's lab group and will be working on a project entitled "Hydrogen Transfer and Shape Selectivity in Zeolites". I'm not sure what that means exactly but he's excited about it :)
He just got his workspace in the lab last week so hopefully I can convince him to let me take some pictures of it for your viewing pleasure.
3 comments:
Congrats Andrew! This is a big step and I'm glad you made your choice (even if he doesn't quite look like the first picture). Glad you're excited about the project even if I don't have a clue what it means! :)
I remember Andrew telling me about this at the wedding. My eyes glazed over when he said the word Zeolites. I may not know what it means, but I'm still happy for him. Congrats!
Congratulations, Andrew. We are so proud of you and excited for you to begin this amazing journey as a fellow with Prof. Iglesia.
Post a Comment