Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Courtney & Maya!

Today two of my favorite people are celebrating their birthdays - Courtney and Maya!!

I'm pretty sure it's fate that these two trouble makers share the same birthday ;)

So sorry we can't be home to help celebrate these milestone birthdays. My beautiful sister is 20 (can you believe that?!?!?!?) and baby Maya is 1. This year has gone by SO fast and has been so full of new experiences and adventures. The last twelve months will definitely go down in the history books as one of the crazies and most fun times of our lives...



6 comments:

Katie Lee said...

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday to both of them.

Courtney said...

aww thank you!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls! I finally have an account so I can follow/stalk and comment!! Yea!!!

Sheri said...

Awww such sweet girls!!!

Linda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY AND MAYA!

Hugs and Kisses.

Shea said...

Maya couldn't have picked a better birthday buddy! Can't wait for the two of them to share a piece of cake :)

Post a Comment