We had a blast going to the Chemical Engineering Halloween Bash in a couples costume. We have never coordinated on Halloween before - it was really fun to dress up as a couple, I highly recommend it.
Andrew's trying to do the "I'm bring sexy back" hand motion that JT does in the video. He struggled a little bit to get it down perfectly haha

I thought he looked GREAT as JT. I'm going to make him wear that vest to Thanksgiving I think...

We busted out our best Britney and Justin dance moves. This is the only picture where you can see my schoolgirl skirt, too.

Dan was out of town so Heather came to the party with us. Clearly, she's Lady Gaga :) Also, note my "microphone". It's a headset for the computer, but doesn't it look like those concert mics all the pop stars used in the '90s?!?!

Not to disappoint, a couple of the engineers showed their true dorky sides. This is our friend Alan as the Large Hadron Collider - the world's largest and highest-energy particle accelerator (for those of you who were wondering hehe).

The older boys in Andrew's lab group went as the Beastie Boys circa 1999 "Intergalactic".

And here we have some more lab group members - Nacho Libre, Justin and the Balloon Boy (very timely if you ask me).

We had a great time hanging out with the crew and my Mummy Dogs were a huge success!!
3 comments:
Great idea! Love the vest! Next year I'd like to see Andrew as Kevin Federline though.
Andrew actually does look like JT in these photos and the vest is great. It sounds like you had a blast and the mummy dogs are darling. Dad said you made 100 of them and that they were all eaten in about 5 minutes. Wow! haha
Great costumes! Is that your bridesmaid's ring I see? Nice touch. Very Brittney!
Post a Comment