This is a picture from one of our trips to Arizona. We drove up to the Red Rocks for lunch and a day of hiking. We expect to be spending a lot more time in AZ now that Karen Jones has officially moved to the Prescott house and Jim is (hopefully) not too far behind!

In December we will be celebrating Christmas in AZ... We recently purchased plane tickets to AZ for Christmas with the Allbright clan. It will be the first time in 22 years that I have not spent Christmas Eve with the Hofflander side and Christmas Day with the Krutz side - I'm not sure how I feel yet about missing these traditions ...it will take some time to get used to the thought of making new traditions. However, we are really looking forward to making the Jones' first Christmas in their new house special!!!
Do any of you remember/have advice on being newlyweds trying to figure out how the new holiday schedule will work?!
2 comments:
No I don't, but pass along any advice to me when you get it.
After years of driving to Ohio to be with Jim's family on holidays, I can only say how grateful and thankful I am that you are doing this for us. Just know how much it means to us and also that we do appreciate your sacrifice. I know it is hard to be away from your family and traditions. You and Andrew will create your own new traditions that will be wonderful. Love you!
Post a Comment