I was finally able to get over to Andrew's lab to take a tour and see where he spends all of his time. He is so happy with his decision to join the Igelsia lab and can't wait to dig into his project(s).
As you can tell by the big smile on his face, he loves being in the lab. He gets giddy with excitement just talking or thinking about it - what a dork ;)

This is his desk space in the lab. It's nice and quiet so he does a lot of homework here...

Back along the wall where you see those three "balls" on a black pipe is where Andrew will be building his project - a flow reactor.

He will also have his own hood, like the one seen on the left.


I'm so thrilled that Andrew likes his lab - however, I think I may have to compete with it for his attention - it's tough to beat out "free" chemicals all the time....hehe
3 comments:
That is so cool! I don't know what any of it is, but it looks really cool.
I'm with you Kristen, the smile on Andrew's face says it all! Very cool.
He looks so at home there. Don't blow up anything you aren't supposed to Andrew!
Post a Comment