Only a few weeks after returning from our last vacation we were off to Arizona for the weekend to celebrate Nini's 80th birthday!! We all stayed at the Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale and enjoyed a few laps around the lazy river on Saturday before the party. I'm the one hiding under a big floppy hat ;)
The whole Allbright clan except for one granddaughter was able to make it for the big bash - I thought that was pretty darn good for such a big and busy family.
Nini & Poppa with the grandkids and one great-grandson. It's such a fun group; we always have the best time all hanging out together.
The birthday girl and a few other beautiful ladies.
(clockwise from top-left: Nini / Aunt Susan, Kristin and Noreen / Max, Kristen, Amy / Kristin, Nini, Karen)
The Jones Family, including my long lost BIL! Ryan is living in Prescott with Jim and Karen right now getting a business venture off the ground with some buddies he met on his travels. I'm still angling to get him out here to SF.
I literally laugh out loud every time I look at this picture of Ryan HAHAHA He's always making ridiculous faces in pictures - must be a Jones boy thing.....we're a quirky/silly/loving group of oddballs :)
Love this picture of Karen & Jim.
Potential Christmas card photo for Jim & Karen? I think so!
Potential Fruen Christmas card? Perhaps!
Outside of the party where Nini was the guest of honor, Max pretty much always steals the show. Which is not surprising - could anyone resist this cutie!? We're all smitten with little Max....
We'll see some of the Allbright family when we go to AZ next month to hike the Grand Canyon but probably won't see many of them until Galloway's (cousin) wedding in Tennessee next spring. The Allbright's are professional partiers so I have no doubt it'll be amazing.





No comments:
Post a Comment