Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Throw Back

Between all of the wedding festivities back home, Andrew and I had the chance to spend a day down at "The U", our old stomping grounds, and have a big BBQ with the college gang.

It was the week before classes started so the entire campus was spruced up for the new school year. It looked great - Go Gophers!



Ahhh the Washington Avenue Bridge, how many times I have run across thee trying to not be late for a class in Wiley Hall...


And the Carlson School of Management, where I actually spent most of my time in college and which to this day stirs up an interesting mix of nostalgia and anxiety. I know it's silly and the vast majority of my experience was extremely positive - but this place seriously dredges up some memories of long, exhausting nights studying for exams and working on group projects ;)


Back in Edina I was able to meet up with Steph for lunch. I miss this girl!


We had the "Como boys" and Lisa (plus significant others) over for a little reunion swim party and BBQ. It's both wonderful and scary how little these boys have changed!! It's such a fun crew of lunatics...



It was a throw back to the good ol' days of college. Sitting on the lawn of Northrop, having a coffee in Coffman, heading over the Washingston Avenue Bridge, waiting for Andrew to come out of Amundson and rolling my eyes at "the boys" ridiculous commentary....man I love the U and our friends!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So wish I could have joined in on the BBQ!! Looks like a great time :)

Post a Comment