Aunt Kelly and the Krutz family gave us an awesome Minnesota cookbook as an engagement gift. In it there is a recipe for strawberry rhubarb muffins - we've taken some liberties and made both peach and blueberry muffins. They are amazing!

Surprise, surprise . . . Andrew wanted to make pizza :) He made the dough from scratch and I made the sauce - it was delicious both hot and cold as leftovers.

Taylor and Marissa gave us a cute fondue pot as an engagement gift. Believe it or not we finished that whole baguette in no time. What's not to love about cheese and carbs?!

We have loved being able to spend time together in the kitchen. We also have a plethora of recipes we still want to try - guest's choice!!
K & A
3 comments:
Yum! That muffin looks delicious. I can't wait to visit. We are having our first visitor on Saturday. Any recipes you recommend for me to try?
I'm going to make a trip out just for the cookin'!! haha! Ok, I miss you guys too. I'm going to run out of PTO this year, but maybe we'll try to squeeze in a long weekend next spring. I love your little eating nook -- it's so cute!
you made the muffins?? i'm so jealous
Post a Comment