Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

We quick snapped this family photo on Christmas Eve (not a very flattering picture but everyone else looks good so I thought I'd share it haha)

Christmas Day we drove down to Prescott for a giant feast prepared by Nini. The whole Allbright clan was there except for Bruce and Leslie and their kids.

And I finally got to meet the little man of the year - Max! Andrew's oldest cousin, Amy, and her new husband Randy had Max about 7 months ago.

Some more cousins we wish we got to see more often - Kyle, Christina and Matt. Oh, and Laura in the background :) You all probably recognize her from some other posts - we try to get together with her whenever she comes up to SF from LA.

Isn't he absolutely adorable!! He is such a sweet little guy.

You know you're not in MN for Christmas when you have Christmas dinner outside on the patio - clearly something to smile about :)

It was such a wonderful day and we all felt so blessed to be able to spend it together. Even as the family continues to grow with new spouses and new babies (I hogged Max for probably the first hour we were there - then he started to cry and I quickly gave him back to Randy lol) and it gets harder and harder to get everyone together, it's days like these that remind you of how important it is to do everything you can to spend time with the ones you love.

The day after Christmas there was one more party - an Open House at the Joneses (for the unofficial purpose of showing us kids off to their expanding group of Prescott friends).

Karen and I prepared quite the spread of hors d'oeurves and we all mingled for a few hours while around 40 people came through the house.

We spent a few more relaxing days in AZ - watching movies, playing games, going in the hot tub, etc. before it was time to head of to Christmas 2011 #2!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Wow, what a beautiful home and family!

Post a Comment