As you know, we weren't actually in MN over Christmas but I took these photos from my sister's camera. I wanted to share with you some photos of my beautiful family (clockwise: Bobby & G'ma, G'ma & Sheri, Mom & Dad, G'ma & Uncle David, Shea & Melanie and Shea & Courts).
Courts, Aunt Kelly and Sheri were rocking some pretty fantastic Christmas socks. They must be related..... ;)Mom ordered Diane this great apron with a photo of her grandkids on it. You can't see it all in this photo, but it's absolutely darling!
And of course we had our annual gingerbread house "contest." Courts had the idea to make it into a village so we each did a different house/building. We had the church, hospital, ice rink, mansion, court house and a random beach hut (were everyone in our "snowy village" was probably wishing they were haha).
How do you make a church gingerbread house - well with an ice cream cone, licorice and sweet tarts for stained glass windows, of course!
How do you make a church gingerbread house - well with an ice cream cone, licorice and sweet tarts for stained glass windows, of course!And can any of you really say that you're surprised Court's was in charge of the court house in our quaint little village?! More importantly, can any of you name the 12 supreme court justices (correction: Courts now informs me there are 9 supreme court justices! well that's embarrassing! oops! guess I need to review that government class I took in 9th grade haha) she has placed around the court house?? Because she can!! I love my nerdy little lawyer-to-be sister :)
2 comments:
There are NINE supreme court justices Kristen!!!!
OOops! hahaha I was just testing you all to see if you knew the right number of supreme court justices...... ;)
Post a Comment