I love the Prescott house at Christmas. And here's why... I just love it...

Karen cooked a delicious roast for dinner on Christmas Eve. Nine of us (some of the Joneses family friends came over) sat around the table and ate until we were stuffed and had to go to church where the six of us got up in front of the church to do the Reading and light the Advent candles.

We were all so thrilled to have Ry there
and apparently he was happy to be home too :)

Christmas morning we woke up around 8am to see what Santa had brought us before heading down to Scottsdale for the big Allbright Christmas dinner.

Andrew was absolutely giddy with joy when he realized he got a brand new David Clark headset to use during his flight lessons. A couple of months ago he started working on his personal pilots license - now he has a great headset and pair of Ray Ban aviator sunglasses (thanks mom and dad). He's so cool ;)

He's such a goon.

One of the best gifts (sorry Jim, I love this picture so I had to include it).

Our "first" Christmas of 2011 was incredible. We were so blessed this year.
1 comment:
Looks like a lovely way to spend Christmas!!
Post a Comment