On Saturday we made this delicious steak dinner with arugula salad and garlic potatoes - thanks Rachael Ray! Andrew did most of the work actually, I only made the salad. Doesn't it look like it could be the picture next to the recipe in the cookbook?

On Sunday night we made popcorn, snuggled on the couch and watched "Fred Claus" - a funny Christmas movie with Vince Vaughn. It was the first time we've had a fire in our fire place; we were a little nervous about it but the logs we bought at Target worked great and it made for quite the picturesque evening in our living room.

BONUS: I laughed out loud and grabbed the camera when Andrew came out of the bedroom dressed in about 20 layers (no joke!) to try and knock the chill off - he's such a dork...
They say the snow and below freezing temperatures are over with. Unfortunately, the winter rains are still on their way.... What happened the California sunshine and warmth that Andrew promised me!? I was duped!!

2 comments:
Nice layers, Andrew!
It's so fun to read your blog and keep updated on your lives!
Also, thanks for picking a super awesome bridesmaid's dress for your wedding! I wore it to our cousin Alissa's wedding and it rocks.
You also rock, but you already knew that I'm sure!
Heather
hahaha i had never watched that video before... its SO andrew
Post a Comment