Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Snuggie Time

I've jokingly told Andrew MANY times before how much use I would get out of a Snuggie - they're warm, cozy and oh so cute! haha

Unable to wait until Christmas to give me "my present" Andrew presented me with a bright pink Snuggie this weekend. It is so great!! I've already spent more hours than I care to admit wrapped up in the wonderful synthetic material...the giant sleeves and open back are pretty spectacular too ;)


For the extra low price of only $14.99 plus shipping & handling you too can be the proud owner of a Snuggie. They're Kristen recommended!

4 comments:

Katie Lee said...

You look so snuggly. Love the nails!

Linda said...

Can't believe you asked Andrew for a Snuggie. You're lucky you didn't end up with your underwear over my head as in Wedgie, aka Snuggie. That's what we used to call them...or robe worn backward...lol. Glad you love it!

Mom

Linda said...

I'm ment to say over YOUR head..LOL

Courtney said...

hahaha mom .. your first comment has great imagery

Post a Comment