I love the house (actually, every house) when it's all decorated for the holidays. And who doesn't love turning on some Christmas tunes to get in the spirit... or do the dishes... ;)
Christmas decorations have this magical power over me - they instantly make me smile. Needless to say, I find immense joy walking by 10+ beautifully decorated lobbies on my way to work. I'm a dork, I know...
Anyways, here are a few snapshots of our place all dolled up.

Every year my parents give me and Courtney an ornament. This year "The Joneses" got an ornament.

We also got one to celebrate and remember our wedding by. 2009 was such a major year in our lives; I think it only makes sense that it gets 2 ornaments haha

The garland on the mantle was one of the first things to go up - its been up for over a month now. Having decorations up only during the month of December is just not enough!

Andrew's stocking.

My stocking. Grandma Carol had a stocking made for each of the grandchildren when we were born. It's my favorite decoration and I think it always will be.

The kitchen seemed lonely so we got some dish towels and a cute rug.

2 comments:
get some pictures of people up rather than inanimate objects like ornaments, stockings, and food.. i want you see your beautiful face :)
Does a picture of a picture not count?!? ;)
Post a Comment