Tuesday, December 22, 2009

X-Mas at the Prescott House

Christmas is (almost) here!! Andrew and I are so excited to celebrate with the Jones/Allbright clan in AZ this year. I thought I was going to miss having a white Christmas, but it sounds like I'll get one after all - Prescott is supposed to get a huge snow storm this week!

It will be weird not celebrating with all of you in Minnesota, so in an effort to make us seem a little nearer I've included some pictures of the Prescott house. It's a beautiful home up in the mountain, a perfect setting for Christmas celebrations :)

Karen said they've parked the car at the end of the driveway to make sure they can get out to get us from the airport tomorrow. Clearly there will be more snow this time...


This is mine and Andrew's room.


I can't wait to hang out around the fire with hot chocolate and family. Ryan is even going to be able to make it - the whole Jones family will be there!


This is where we'll have Christmas dinner. I love how much color all of the art adds...


Andrew being a dork - what else is new. I'm planning on making "monkey bread" on Christmas morning. For those of you who aren't familiar with monkey bread, it's a delicious, cream cheese, sticky bun. It's the stuff dreams are made of.


I'm thinking there will be a lot more fluffy white stuff this time - nevertheless, it's always peaceful.


MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

3 comments:

Shea said...

Merry Christmas, we love you and miss you!!! GREAT house by the way. Have tons of fun!

Linda said...

Merry Christmas sweet girl. We love you so much! xoxoxo Mom and Dad

Nicole said...

Merry Christmas...this house looks like a wonderful place to spend your first Christmas as Mrs. Jones!

Post a Comment