The long awaited professional photos of Katie and Adam's wedding are here! The photographer, Samantha Meyer, did a great job capturing the day and many of the incredible moments.
Here are just a few of the pictures - I'll let them speak for themselves...
Andrew and I had so much fun being in the wedding party - what an honor and what a BLAST!!
Every time I look at pictures from the wedding I smile! (and sometimes cry) What a special day and what a special group of young men and women in the bridal party! Each person contributed to making the day exactly perfect! I'm so glad you and Andrew were a part of it, the day would have fallen short without you!
2 comments:
oh gosh! you beat me to posting about my own wedding. I'll get on that.
Every time I look at pictures from the wedding I smile! (and sometimes cry) What a special day and what a special group of young men and women in the bridal party! Each person contributed to making the day exactly perfect! I'm so glad you and Andrew were a part of it, the day would have fallen short without you!
Post a Comment